Now AWES Recruitment 2023 has been announced in India, the recruitment of teachers for Army Public Schools under AWES has been started. Here are some opportunities for those interested candidates who are willing to apply. Like (PGT) Post Graduate Teacher, (TGT) Trained Graduate Teacher and (PRT) Primary Teacher. Candidates who want to become teachers under AWES and impart education to students, firstly candidates have to apply for AWES Teacher Recruitment, which candidates have to apply by visiting this official site awesindia.com till September 10th and apply for AWES Exam. Candidates have to give through online and this exam is conducted by OST from September 30th to October 1st.
AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2023
Army has started a mission to recruit teachers in public schools under AWES in the country. The army has now started a nationwide examination to find teachers in public schools which will be conducted by (OST). Army Public School is an aspirational school for many students of the country and therefore they are trying to find good teachers under AWES who can impart good education to all the students as well as be a role model teacher in the minds of all the students.
AWES Recruitment 2023
Candidates who want to be appointed as PGT, TGT or PRT teachers in Army Public Schools under this AWES to impart education to the students, must have qualified CTET or TET by Central or State Govt. If the candidate does not fulfill these CTET or TET requirements then those candidates are identified ad-hoc as per AWES.
AWES Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Army Public School|
|Post Name||PGT/TGT/PRT Teacher|
|Last Date to apply||10 September 2023|
|Exam date||30 Sep to 01 Oct 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Official Website||Click here|
AWES Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
According to AWES candidates who are applying for this TGT and PGT online by visiting the official site, those candidates must know all the steps and exact time and date. For AWES Recruitment 2023 first candidates have to register by visiting the official site awesindia.com before 10th September and this AWES online exam will be held from 30th September to 1st October. All the candidates have to download their admit card before the exam which is available on the official site on September 20 by visiting the official site. Below are the Event and Dates for your convenience:
|AWES Recruitment 2023 Online||20 July 2023|
|AWES Registration Online Last Date||10 September 2023|
|AWES Admit Card 2023||20 September 2023|
|AWES Online Exam 2023||30 September 2023 & 01 October 2023|
|AWES Result 2023||23 October 2023|
AWES Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- There will be Total 200 marks for Foundation Stage and PRT question paper and for PGT and TGT there will be 1 question paper covering each subject.
- Candidates can get one mark for finding the answer correctly and also one mark if the candidate answers each question correctly.
- 1/4 point deduction will be applied if the candidate answers any question incorrectly.
Eligibility Criteria For AWES Recruitment 2023
If you want to become a teacher or want to teach a large number of students, then you can become a teacher or teach a large number of students under this AWES, besides you will be provided with many benefits, which are ( (PGT, TGT, PRT) as a teacher can impart education to the students. You must have the ability to meet certain eligibility criteria to avail such opportunities. Note all the steps given below:
PGT -The candidate is happy with teaching experience
- Candidate’s Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
- Candidates must have secured 50% more marks in BE.d examination.
- TGT – Ignite Young Minds:
- Graduate with 50% in the subject of your choice.
- Must have 50% in BE.d.
- PRT – Nurture the Spirit of Youth:
- Candidate has any kind of graduate degree.
- Candidates must have two years D.EI.Ed/B.EI.Ed. OR must have completed a 6 months PDPET course from an NCTE recognized institute of B.Ed.
- AWES Recruitment 2023 Age Limit for Teacher.
- If a candidate has no teaching experience then the first year must be less than 40 years.
- Candidates must have 5 years of experience and below 57 years of age to become a teacher in AWES.
AWES Recruitment 2023 How to Apply Online
- First candidates have to visit this www.awesindia.com official site.
- After that go to the home page of the site and click on the “Jobs/Notifications” option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, here you need to find “Army Public School Recruitment 2023” option and click on it.
- After that you have to fill some details here which is an application form under Army Public School.
- Some important documents have to be uploaded like passport size photo of the candidate, proof letter and signature etc.
- Now fill in all the details and verify yourself once again and pay by clicking on the payment page.
- Then fill in the candidate’s category by clicking on the category here and click on the submit button.
- Now that you are done with the verification here, take a print out of this verification form for your future use.
Reliteve post:-NEET UG Counseling 2023
Selection Process Of Army Public School Recruitment
- Online Screening Test (OST):All the candidates who are trying to get the posts like PGT, TGT or PRT, then it is necessary for those candidates to give this online screening test first.
- Interview:Candidates who qualify the online screening test will be called for interview as per AWES for shortlisting.
- Teaching Aptitude:Candidates who have got the post of Army Public School PRT will have to take this Teaching Aptitude Test only.
- What is the duration of AWES exam?
This AWESArmy Public School Exam PGT, TGT and PRT will be conducted online for all the candidates. And for all types of posts there will be 2000 questions which will be given to the candidates for 3 hours duration of the exam.
- Is Ctet mandatory for Awes?
Candidates who want to become teachers in AWES, but do not have this CTET/TET documents can also be recruited. But candidates must know that to get these TGT and PRT recruitment candidates must first conduct CTET/TET from State or Central Govt.