According to the Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) today, 21 November 2023, the CLAT Admit Card 2024 will be released on the official site of NLU. All the registered candidates can download their CLAT Admit Card by visiting the official site https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/ and entering their Registration Number and Password.
Aspirants who are preparing for this Common Law Entrance Exam, their Admit Card is going to be released soon on the official site. So candidates visit the official site to check or download their admit card. The Common Law Entrance Test is going to be held at 130 locations across India. All the information under this exam is mentioned in the CLAT Admit Card 2024. Like, candidate’s name, candidate’s roll number, examination venue and address and examination time and important instructions for the examinee. Read this article till the end to know the information on how candidates can download this CLAT Admit Card 2024.
CLAT Admit Card 2024
Admit Card of Consortium of National Law Universities Common Law Entrance Test 2024 will be officially released on the official site https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/ as soon as possible.
All the registered candidates can download their CLAT Admit Card 2024 by visiting the official site and entering their Registration Number and Password. The link will be made available here after the release of the admit card on the official site.
CLAT 2024 Admit Card Overview
|Exam Name||Common Law Admission Test 2023|
|Conducting Body||Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs)|
|Admit Card Release Date||November 21, 2023|
|Exam Date||December 03, 2023|
How to Download CLAT Admit Card 2024?
Candidates follow all the steps given below to download their hall ticket/admit card and download your CLAT 2024 admit card.
- First of all one has to visit the official site of the consortium consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- After that click on CLAT Admit Card 2024 option given here.
- Now log in by entering your registered mobile number and password.
- Now click on your hall ticket download link.
- Now you can see the CLAT 2027 Admit Card in front of you.
- Take a Print of this Admit Card.
CLAT Admit Card Important Details
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll no
- Examination venue and address
- Exam start time with reporting time
- Important instructions to appear at the examination centre
Fix errors in CLAT 2024 Admit Card
If any candidate has an error/mistake in your admit card in CLAT admit card 2024 from any kind of authority then you should immediately. It is recommended to contact the Consortium of National Law Universities authorities to correct any type of mistake in the admit card. So all the aspirants must check if all the details of the candidate name, photo, date of birth are correct while downloading the admit card. Otherwise the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Below are the additional details for the candidates to amend their admit card.
CLAT 2024 Exam CentresCLAT 2024 Helpdesk
|Contact number||080 47162020|
CLAT 2024 Exam Centres
The Common Law Entrance Examination will be national level and will be held in 80 to 85 cities across India and 130 locations will provide T for this examination. Below are the names of all the cities.
- Greater Noida /Noida
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
- Amravati (Maharashtra)
- Hubli / Dharwad
CLAT 2024 Exam Instructions
All the important information on the admit card is mentioned below.
- Candidates must carry their CLAT Admit Card and valid card to the examination center. If a candidate goes to the examination center without carrying all these documents, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates must reach the examination centre 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall after 20 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- It is prohibited to bring any kind of gadget or handwritten notes into the examination hall.
- No candidate shall be removed from the examination hall till the examination is over.
CLAT Hall Ticket Important Items to Carry
Candidates can carry all these items to the examination hall with them. Which is mentioned below.
- CLAT Admit Card 2024
- Normal hours
- Candidate’s I’d like, Voter ID, Adhar card, PAN card
- Blue/black Pen
- Water bottle
CLAT 2024 Exam Date
Candidates pursuing BA LLB, BCom LLB,BSc LLB, BBA LLB,BSW LLB and LLM courses in NLU College are the candidates who have registered to get selected in this CLAT 2024. The exam has been announced which will be held on 03 December 2023.
The Common Law Examination is conducted by the Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) in 80 to 85 cities across India. This exam will be all through offline mode and candidates will be given 2 hours time to take this exam within 120 minutes candidates will have to complete this exam.
This exam will be held from 02:00 to 04:00. So all the candidates have to reach the exam hall 45 minutes before. Candidates have to enter the examination hall by 01:45 last time after which no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
When will the CLAT Admit Card be released?
CLAT Admit Card will be released on 21 November 2013.
How do I download my admit card?
To download CLAT Admit Card 2023 visit the official site and enter the registered mobile number and password to download the admit card.
What documents are required in CLAT exam?
Candidates appearing for CLAT 2024 must have a Print of Admit Card and Aadhar/Voter ID.