Those who have registered themselves for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) They can now check their IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card 2023 on its official website. Candidates can check their admit cards on the official website until September 16. The exam is going to be held between September 10 and September 16. Candidates who want to check the IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam 2023 Admit Card should click on the Admit Card link provided below.
IBPS RRB clerk mains admit card 2023
IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2023 is going to be conducted on September 16, 2023 in multiple shifts. This IBPS RRB exam will be conducted in online mode at various exam centers. Now ibps rrb has activated the Clerk Mains Admit Card 2023 on its official website as of September 9, 2023. The details about the date, time, and venue of this main exam are displayed in the IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card. So a candidate must be aware of all the details mentioned in their IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card 2023. This ibps rrb office assistant admit card 2023 is issued only to those candidates who have successfully qualified the ibps rrb 2023 preliminary exam.
About IBPS RRB clerk mains exam 2023
The IBPS Clerk Online Exam will have around 200 marks and consist of 200 questions, so candidates will have 2 hours to complete the exam. These questions will ask all questions related to reasoning, computer knowledge, general awareness, English, Hindi, and numerical ability. All of which will be applicable in the English language. Through this recruitment drive, IBPS will recruit 5564 office assistant (clerk) posts across the country.
IBPS RRB clerk mains admit card link 2023
The IBPS Office Assistant Admit Card 2023 is now available on its official website. Candidates can check the ibps rrb clerk admit card 2023 using the link given below. This link will help candidates get their IBPS RRB Clerk Exam admit card. Candidates must have this admit card as it contains important information like the exam date, time, and venue. IBPS has released the RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card 2023 for the RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2023 on the official website of IBPS, https://ibps.in/, on September 9, 2023.
Some important facts mentioned in IBPS RRB clerk mains admit card 2023
- Name of Exam
- Name of Examination Centre
- Application no
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Gender of the examinee
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s mother’s name
- Signature and photograph of the examinee
- Time and date of examination of the candidate
- Some important instructions
Relative Post:BSTC Admit Card 2023
IBPS RRB clerk mains admit card 2023 verification process
- First, you need to login to the official website of Ibps: https://ibps.in/
- After that, you will see CRB RRB on your left side. Click on it.
- After clicking there, you will see the “Common Recruitment Process: Regional Rural Bank Phase XII” option in front of you. Click there.
- Then click on CRP-RRBs-XII: Online Main Exam Call Letter for Office Assistants.
- After that, you need to enter your registration number and password/DOB and enter the captcha code there.
- Now you will see the IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Admit Card 2023 in front of you.
Why is IBPS RRB exam conducted?
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts this exam online through the IBPS RRB to provide recruitment in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) or Gramin Banks.
Is IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2023 Released?
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released the IBPS RRB Clerk Main Admit Card 2023 on September 9 on the official website of IBPS, ibps.in.
Is it mandatory to print RRB Clerk Admit Card?
Yes, printing the RRB Clerk Admit Card 2023 is mandatory, as it helps you get into the exam hall.