There is good news for those who want to join central government jobs now that the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 has been released. This recruitment is open to all types of candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, graduation, or post graduation. They can also apply for Post Office GDS. All the posts in this recruitment are distributed among different states. Candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment can apply under their state. Or apply online by visiting the official website of India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
Grameen Postal Service (GDS), BPM, and ABPM announced the requirement of 30041 posts for 23 circles of our country on their official website on August 2, 2023. As per the government notification, all 10th grade candidates are eligible for this recruitment. But for this applicant, the age must be between 18 and 40 years. In addition to this, candidates who possess the appropriate certificates can register online. If anyone wants to apply for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023, they can fill out the application form online from August 3 to August 23.
Review of India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment||India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
Total No. of Posts- 30041 Posts
|Notification Publication Date||2nd August 2023|
|GDS Application Start Date||3 August 2023|
|GDS Application Last Date||23 August 2023|
|Official website||Click here|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
For India Post GDS Recruitment 2023, applicants need to pass 10th Maths and English along with a compulsory examination pass certificate conducted by any 3 Boards of Education of the Government of India, State Government, or Union Territory. It is an educational qualification for all sanctioned categories. In addition, the applicant must have studied at least up to the second standard along with the local language. As per the government rules, the minimum age limit for an applicant is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Selection merit list of eligible candidates in the India post-GDS recruitment 2023 selection process will be prepared for 10th base marks. If you also have more marks in 10th grade, then the chances of being selected for the post applied for will be higher. India Post will soon release the India Post GDS Selection List 2023 after you have filled out the application form. After publication of the merit list, you will be called for the document verification process.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Download link
Candidates interested in Grameen Postal Service (GDS), BPM, and ABPM posts have to apply online first. For this, applicants have to download the India Post Office GDS Application Form from its official website, www.indiapostgdsonline.in. So applicants can apply online for India Post Recruitment 2023 on August 3, 2023, and August 23 is the last date.
Reliteve post:-TS EAMCET Counseling 2023
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Application Process
- First of all, you need to login to the India Post official website. indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- After that, you will see the “Step 1: Registration” notification in front of you. Click on it.
- After clicking there, register with the applicant’s mobile number, email, and given details.
- After registration, a password will be generated in front of you along with a registration number.
- Now you have to come back to the home page of the website and click on the “Apply Online” option there.
- After clicking there, a new page will open in front of you, where you have to enter the verification number and password.
- After logging in, you will see the GDS Online Form 2023 in front of you. Click on it.
- After that, fill in all the required details mentioned there. After that, you pay the application fee and click on the submit option.
- Now download the India Post Office Online Form.
How can I join the post office?
Eligible candidates must have passed 10th grade to join the post office. The age limit must be between 18 and 40 years. Candidates having all these qualifications can apply at the official website, indiapostgdsonline.in.
What is the function of GDS?
The function of GDS is to assist postmasters and subpostmasters in stamp, stationery, mail delivery, porter delivery, handling of mailbags, receipt and dispatch, bag delivery, etc.